Beachcomber : A person who searches along the shores of an island for adventure or for something of value.
Beachcomber Resort is just steps from Boracay’s finest sand, delicious tropical fruit shakes, and beach activities. Very accessible by road or by walking on the beach.
Located in station 1, the resort has 11 modern rooms, a swimming pool, and a roof deck with a magnificent view of the famous crystalline beach.
The resort’s totally beachfront area consists of the restaurant/ bar, beach beds and chairs for easy lounging. Behind the road is the resort’s rooms and swimming pool.
Beachcomber Resort’s staff prides itself in providing a harmonious and cozy retreat to travelers from all over the world wanting to experience comfort and service.
So if you come for a great experience under the Philippine sun, the Beachcomber Resort is the place you want to be.
It’s your ideal tropical island retreat!
• Check In : 14:00 • Check Out : 12:00 • GMT Time : +08:00 – Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
The port of entry to Boracay Island is through the small town of Caticlan. Outrigger boats or “bancas” leave every few minutes from Caticlan’s jetty port. The short boat trip to Boracay’s jetty port at Cagban costs PHP 25.00. Here, tourists are required to pay a terminal fee of PHP 20.00 and environmental fee of PHP 50.00. Once in Cagban port, take a tricycle ride going to this Boracay resort in Station 1.
Caticlan Airport is a short boat ride from Boracay. It is is served by several airlines, mostly flying from Manila. The air-trip is very short and only propeller planes can land there. The following airlines serve Caticlan: Air Philippines
Asian Spirit and South East Asian Airlines (SEAir) fly between Caticlan and Cebu City, and between Caticlan and Angeles/Clark International Airport. SEAir also flies a seasonal route between Caticlan and Coron on Busuanga Island in Palwan Province.
Many airlines advertising flights to Boracay will fly you to Kalibo which is a minimum of 90-minute bus ride, depending on traffic.
Airlines which fly to Kalibo:
- Philippine Airlines
- Cebu Pacific
- ZestAirFlight time is one hour. Airline fares vary, generally USD 50.00 per person. Keep a lookout for special rates posted at the respective travel office adjoining the domestic terminal in Manila; luggage over 10 kg will probably cost you extra. Also, Negros Navigation operates seasonal trips and anchors a few miles off-shore from Boracay’s White Beach.By bus
Philtranco coaches leave regularly throughout the day from Cubao, Manila for Mindanao and pass Caticlan on the Strong Republic Nautical Highway. The usual journey takes twelve hours.Going around
Most visitors opt for motorized tricycles which act as the island’s taxis. Rides are inexpensive, usually no more than PHP 200.00 to any point on the island from White Beach and much less for shorter rides. Tricycles can also be found almost anywhere along the main road. Short rides are in standard rate of PHP 7.00. Scooters provide the best flexibility at a reasonable price. The downside is having to deal with island traffic. Mountain bikes are also available for rent at several locations along White Beach. To explore around the island, rent a native sailboat (paraw) or motorized outrigger (banca) and visit the many beaches of Boracay.Nearby Attraction
Other than the exciting activities you can do in Boracay, there are other places of interest you can explore and discover within walking distance.
- De Mall – 1.0 Km (Distance) – 10 Min. (Walking Time)
- Boracay Scuba – .1 Km (Distance) – 1 Min. (Walking Time)
- Diamond Sea Sports – .1 Km (Distance) – 1 Min. (Walking Time)
- Jony’s Resort – .1 Km (Distance) – 1 Min. (Walking Time)
- Jonah’s Fruitshake – .2 Km (Distance) – 2 Min. (Walking Time)
- Beachcomber/Pier1 – .2 Km (Distance) – 2 Min. (Walking Time)
- Club Paraw – .2 Km (Distance) – 2 Min. (Walking Time)
- Cocomangas – .2 Km (Distance) – 2 Min. (Walking Time)
- Catholic Church – .3 Km (Distance) – 3 Min. (Walking Time)
- Post Office – .3 Km (Distance) – 3 Min. (Walking Time)
- Town Plaza – .3 Km (Distance) – 3 Min. (Walking Time)
- Mayor’s Office – .3 Km (Distance) – 3 Min. (Walking Time)
- Willy’s Rock – .3 Km (Distance) – 3 Min. (Walking Time)
- Willy’s Resort – .3 Km (Distance) – 3 Min. (Walking Time)
- Waling-Waling Resort – .4 Km (Distance) – 4 Min. (Walking Time)
- Pearl of the Pacific – .4 Km (Distance) – 4 Min. (Walking Time)
- Discovery Shores Resort – .6 Km (Distance) – 6 Min. (Walking Time)
- Friday’s Resort – .6 Km (Distance) – 6 Min. (Walking Time)Hotel Features
- Children swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Safe deposit box