Located in the heart of Boat Station 1, Boracay Coco Huts is an ideal spot from which to discover Boracay Island. Guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. With the city’s main attractions such as D’Mall, Boat Station 2, Balabag Church within close reach, visitors to the hotel will just love its location.
We’re offering free wifi to guest but limited area only. Wifi available is outside the huts, but if it’s strong signal whole place of the resort inside the huts or outside has covered by it’s signal.
• Check In : 14:00 • Check Out : 12:00 • GMT Time : +08:00 – Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
• Direct flights from Manila to Caticlan (AirPhil Express, Cebu Pacific, Seair, Zest Air) and Kalibo (Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Zest Air) are available daily.
• If coming from Caticlan, proceed to the Caticlan Jetty Port to catch a boat ride to Cagban or Tambisaan Jetty Port in Boracay (depending on weather condition).
• If coming from Kalibo, take an air-conditioned bus or shuttle (approximately 60-90 minutes) going to Caticlan Jetty Port to catch a boat ride to Cagban or Tambisaan Jetty Port in Boracay.
• Direct flights from Cebu and Caticlan are also available though Airphil Express and Cebu Pacific, while Clark to Kalibo via Air Asia.
• White Beach
• Exit Bar
• Willy’s Rock
• Thai Basil Restaurant, Boracay
• Aplaya the Beach Bar & Italian Restaurant
• Jonah’s Fruit Shake & Snack Bar
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Dry cleaning service
- Front desk
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public area
- Massage treatment
- Non-smoking room
- Outdoor activity
- Power Back up Generator
- Safe deposit box
- Valet parking
- Wakeup call service