Victory Beach Resort, Station 2, Boracay is situated in a prime spot, right on the famous White Beach – you really can’t get much closer to the sun, sea and sand!
All 18 well-appointed rooms at our resort are well-maintained and serviced to a very high standard, and our Superior rooms face the stunning, world-class White Beach where you can catch one of the best sunsets in the world from the privacy of your own balcony.
Right away you’ll feel comfortable and at home, each room is equipped with air conditioning, a hot and cold solar power shower, free WiFi, cable TV and a well-stocked minibar.
To keep our guests connected and untroubled during those inevitable ‘brown-outs’ (power cuts) we occasionally experience across the island, we have fitted a 90kw generator which sits on standby around the clock in case of power failure. In-room electrical outlets (230volts) are to international standard and no adapter is necessary in our bathrooms.
Our friendly and helpful reception staff will provide you with a safety deposit box should you require and we can also offer extra beds or baby beds upon request.
• Check In : 14:00 • Check Out : 12:00 • GMT Time : +08:00 – Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Boracay Island is an easy 1-hour flight from Manila’s Ninoy Aquino International Airport and there are two airports on the neighbouring island (Panay) that will take you near to Boracay:
• Kalibo International Airport: Take a public or private bus to Caticlan Jetty Port (approx. 2 hours), then take the 10-15 minute passenger ferry to Boracay.
• Caticlan (Boracay) Airport: Take a 3-minute tricycle ride (50php) to Caticlan Jetty Port, then catch the small ferry to Boracay as above.
When you arrive in Boracay, Victory Beach & Dive Resort, Station 2 is a short 10-minute tricycle ride from the jetty port.
If you have more time to travel to Boracay from Manila, there is the option to take a 2GO passenger ferry from Batangas port (near Manila), which arrives at Caticlan Jetty Port approximately 10 hours later. Travel time to Batangas from NAIA is from 2 hours depending on traffic. We’ll gladly inform you about the ferries’ schedules via email or phone, as schedules are frequently subject to change.
• White Beach (0.1 Km / 2 min walk)
• Talipapa Market (0.2 Km / 3 min walk)
• Boracay Tourist Center (0.3 Km / 4 min walk)
• D’Mall (0.5 Km / 6 min walk)
- Doctor on call
- Front desk
- Internet access
- Massage treatment
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Sun deck
- Wakeup call service