A solitary escape, a romantic getaway, an exploration of paradise–these are what Boracay West Cove have to offer. You will be welcomed with the seclusion and solitude of the exceptional beauty of Boracay paradise to rekindle the fire of your passion, the ardor of love and the peace of your soul.
Boracay West Cove is the first and only organic architecture in the Philippines. It uses non-disruptive technology in order to preserve the beauty of its environment. In fact, it has its own sea wall that helps prevent erosion during natural disasters. It also has a solar panel for energy provision. In addition, it has a rain garden roof deck water catchment system for plants. Despite the existence of technology, Boracay West Cove takes pride that from its humble beginnings up to now, all trees inherent in the place are preserved.
Wifi can be accessed in the lobby and restaurant. Also most rooms have wifi signals except standard room
Please be informed that there’s a Mandatory Gala Dinner on the following nights with the following rates:
• Christmas Eve Gala Dinner- PHP 2,500.00 per person
• New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner- PHP 2,800.00 per person
• Kids ages 4-9 years old is half the price and
• Kids ages 3 years old below is Free.
Fee is paid directly to hotel upon arrival.
• Check In : 14:00 • Check Out : 12:00 • GMT Time : +08:00 – Singapore
From Manila domestic airport take a flight to Kalibo (45 minutes away from Boracay Island) or Caticlan (30-40 minutes away). If you are coming from Kalibo, you can rent exclusively or pay for just a seat in air-conditioned vans stationed from the airport and will end up on the Caticlan Jetty Port Area. The main port area is 10 minutes away from the airport via a motorized “tricycle” ride. From the port, you can ride on boats to take you to the Boracay Island. This may take 15-20 minutes. Once you have reached the island proper, you can request for a shuttle service or another motorized tricycle to take you to Diniwid Beach where Boracay West Cove resides.
• 180 degree sea view
• Best Sunset View in the Island
• Snorkeling, Kayaking Sports Facility
• World renowned architectural design
• Diniwid Beach (5 mins by walking)
• Ababu Persian Kitchen (12 mins by walking)
• Kasbah Boracay Restaurant & Bar (12 mins by walking)
• Obama Grill Bar & Restaurant (12 mins by walking)
- Internet access
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public area
- Massage treatment
- Outdoor activity