Calypso, perfectly situated on the beach front with turquoise ocean and sunset views, encompasses Resort, Restaurant, Bar and Diving. From here you have everything you need to enjoy the warm clear waters, soft white sand, relaxation and entertainment of Boracay Island.
• Check In : 14:00 • Check Out : 12:00 • GMT Time : +08:00 – Singapore
Most international airports around the world have flights to the Philippines’ capital of Manila and arrive at Ninoy Aquino International Airport. From there it is just a short hop down to one of the local airports. The domestic flights take under 1 hour.
There are 2 options available from Manila:
• Manila to Caticlan (Boracay) airport, followed by a 5 minute transfer to the jetty port, and a 15 minute banca boat crossing to Boracay island itself.
• Manila to Kalibo airport, followed by a 1.5 hour scenic journey through the Aklan province across Panay island via air-conditioned van or bus to Caticlan jetty port, and then a 15 minute banca boat crossing to Boracay Island.
You may also have the option to fly in from some international locations to Cebu airport, then again take a domestic flight to either Caticlan or Kalibo.
• Sensi Restaurant
• Calypso Diving by PADI Dive Center
• White Sand Beach
• Resort Pool
• D’Talipapa Market
- Activities desk
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Front desk
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public area
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Safe deposit box
- Smoking Area
- Water sport