The Club Ten Beach Resort is uniquely different with its well architecturally designed units whose concept were derived from Filipino and Latin American. Located between Boat Station 1 and 2 within the three-kilometer stretch of powdery fine white sand.
There will be a seventy five pesos (Php75.00) per person Environmental Fee and one hundred pesos (Php 100.00) per person Terminal Fee to be paid at the Caticlan Jetty Port upon arrival. And another one hundred pesos (Php 100.00) per person Terminal Fee at the Cagban Jetty port. The charges shall be under personal account.
Two (2) Children 7 years old and below, sharing room with 2 adults are free of charge, no breakfast and bed included.
• Check In : 14:00 • Check Out : 12:00 • GMT Time : +08:00 – Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Located in Barangay Balabag between Boat Stations 1 and 2, in the heart of Boracay’s famous White Beach, a three-kilometer stretch of powdery fine white sand. A leisurely 2-minute walk will bring you to the beachfront.
• Philippine Airlines
• Cebu Pacific
• Asian Spirit
The most popular tourists’ attractions of Boracay are:
• Mount Luho: This is the highest peak of this island with a height of 100 m above the sea level.
• Bat Caves: Located on the north East coast of Yapak it is the home of cave bats and the giant fruit bats.
• Dead Forest: The hundreds of dead plants of this forest make it look haunted. The landscaped silhouette formed by this forest is worth watching.
• The Kar-Tir Shell Museum:This museum has the most wonderful collection of art works made of shells.
- Activities desk
- Airport shuttle
- Breakfast room
- Business center
- Conference room
- Dry cleaning service
- Family Room
- Front desk
- Internet access
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public area
- Massage treatment
- Meeting room
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Self laundry
- Smoking Floor
- Tour desk
- Wakeup call service
- Walking Area