As a green-serviced hotel, Eco Hotel ensures that eco-friendly processes are implemented from construction to day-to- day operations. This is aligned with their advocacy of minimizing their impact on the environment while imparting practices of sustainability to their staff and guests. They take an active part in expanding the public awareness of going green: green jobs, green values, green management. This also allows them to offer rooms at affordable prices.
The hotel is located in Boracay’s Station 1 at the back of Holy Rosary Parish – only a 5-minute walk from the stunning white sand beach and Boracay’s Rock Grotto. Station 1 is a great choice for travelers interested in water sports, relaxation and night-life (as this area pulsates with many bars and restaurants serving food, drink and fun until dawn).
They pioneered the concept of sustainable lodgings in the Philippines, which is already widely practiced in Europe and the US. The difference that distinguishes them from a full service hotel is merely amenity- related. Guests can fully enjoy a no-frills, comfortable stay.
ECO Hotel Boracay offers rooms that are fitted with a flat-screen cable TV. The bathrooms come with hot and cold shower. In line with their? green policy to minimize waste, disposable toothbrush/toothpaste set is available upon request. Complimentary brewed coffee, fully air-conditioned rooms, ceiling fan, LCD television, Free Wi-Fi internet in common areas, wash area and ceiling fan are among the standard amenities.
IMPORTANT ADVISORY FROM HOTEL:
The Hotel shall require a PHP 1000 incidental deposit upon check-in and is refundable upon check-out.
• Check In : 10:00 • Check Out : 12:00 • GMT Time : +08:00 – Singapore
• Godofredo P. Ramos Airport
• Head west toward Aklan West Road -12 s (48 m)
• Turn right onto Aklan West Road – 3 min (1.1 km)
• Continue to Caticlan-Boracay – 4 min (850 m)
• Take the Caticlan-Boracay ferry
• Toll road – 23 min (1.4 km)
• Continue on Boracay Hwy S to Aklan – 6 min (2.3 km)
• Continue to Boracay Hwy Central/Boracay Tambisaan Jetty Port Rd – 5 min (2.3 km)
• Turn right onto Boracay Hwy Central/Boracay Tambisaan Jetty Port Rd – 4 min (1.0 km)
• Turn right
• Destination will be on the right – 14 s (94 m)
• White sand beach
• Boracay’s Rock Grotto
- Family Room
- Front desk
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public area