La Bella Casa de Boracay is a condo-resort that offers a peaceful retreat from the bustling island of Boracay. This is your serene sanctuary in vibrant Boracay.
There will be a seventy five pesos (Php75.00) per person Environmental Fee and one hundred pesos (Php 100.00) per person Terminal Fee to be paid at the Caticlan Jetty Port upon arrival. And another one hundred pesos (Php 100.00) per person Terminal Fee at the Cagban Jetty port. The charges shall be under personal account.
• Check In : 14:00 • Check Out : 12:00 • GMT Time : +08:00 – Singapore
This world class beach Boracay Island is located in Malay, Aklan, Philippines…La bella Casa is located at Station 1, Balabag, Boracay Island. How to get here?
1. Coming from outside the Philippines, you have to take a Flight to Manila, at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
Flight Options: Plane ( Air Philippines, Cebu Pacific, Zest Air, and SEAIR)
• Zest Air and South East Asian Airlines have more than forty-five (45) flights daily from Manila to Kalibo and other routes.
• Philippine Airlines , Airphilippines and Cebu Pacific each has flights daily via Kalibo and Caticlan too.
Traveling by air via Kalibo / Caticlan is the fastest way to go to Boracay from Manila or Cebu. Travel time is approximate one hour.
1. Take a flight from Manila to Caticlan or Kalibo via Philippine Airlines, Air Philippines, Seair, Cebu Pacific, Zest Air as choices.
2. Land Travel
The cheapest way to Boracay is the Roll-on/Roll-off (RORO) trips to Panay Island.
La Bella Casa de Boracay is conveniently located few steps to some major important landmark’s like: The Church, the Municipal / Police station, Victor Ortega Beauty Salon, health center like Island Clinic, Boracay Sports Plaza, gimmick bars like Guilly’s Island, and Cocomangas.
- Activities desk
- Airline desk
- Airport shuttle
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning service
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public area
- Postal service
- Room service
- Smoke detector
- Smoking Floor
- Tour desk
- Wakeup call service