Located beachfront in Station 1, a newly built resort with 26 rooms. Each room is furnished with hot and cold shower, a 24 hour cable television, air-condition, refrigerator and a safety deposit box. The resort has a 24 hour standby generator, dining and coffee shop, beachfront cabanas and telephone service in all rooms.
The resort can also extend services from airport transfers, currency exchange, airline booking, internet access, laundry services and massage services.
Please be guided that Las Brisas de Boracay Resort will undergo renovation on July to November 2017 which will affect all reservations for Deluxe, Suite A and Suite B rooms. Hence, reservations for Deluxe Rooms will be accommodated at Las Brisas Garden Resort which is located across Las Brisas de Boracay. A passageway from the Las Brisas Garden Resort to the shoreline will also be constructed. This renovation aims to improve and beautify the facilities and offer better quality service to our valued guests. Thank you for your cooperation.
• Check In : 14:00 • Check Out : 12:00 • GMT Time : +08:00 – Singapore
• Direct flights from Manila to Caticlan (AirPhil Express, Cebu Pacific, Seair, Zest Air) and Kalibo (Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Zest Air) are available daily.
• If coming from Caticlan, proceed to the Caticlan Jetty Port to catch a boat ride to Cagban or Tambisaan Jetty Port in Boracay (depending on weather condition).
• If coming from Kalibo, take an air-conditioned bus or shuttle (approximately 60-90 minutes) going to Caticlan Jetty Port to catch a boat ride to Cagban or Tambisaan Jetty Port in Boracay.
• Direct flights from Cebu and Caticlan are also available though Airphil Express and Cebu Pacific, while Clark to Kalibo via Air Asia.
• Willy’s Rock (0.4 Km / 5 min walk)
• Diniwid Beach (0.9 Km / 11 min walk)
• D’Mall (1.2 Km / 15 min walk)
• Bulabog Beach (1.4 Km / 17 min walk)
- Activities desk
- Breakfast room
- Front desk
- Information desk
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public area
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Safe deposit box