Great location on the beach front – in the very center of the action on world famous White Beach.
Traditionally artistic pagoda cottages fitted with all the modern conveniences set in a lush tropical garden.
Vibrant beach bar and an ever popular beach restaurant – dine by the ocean , under the stars with value-for-money international and oriental cuisines .
Our staff are complemented for their friendly, efficient hospitality.
Children under 11 years of age, free of charge including breakfast of choice, maximum of two per room sharing with adults. Children must be registered with reservations.
• Check In : 14:00 • Check Out : 12:00 • GMT Time : +08:00 – Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
From Manila by Air :
Via Kalibo Airport ( Flt : 1 ½ hours, flights hourly ) via Air Philippines/Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific/Tiger Airways, and Air Asia /Zest Air by bus ( 2 hours ) to Caticlan Port by ferry ( 30 mins. ) to Boracay’s single entry point
Via Caticlan Airport ( Flt : 1 ½ hours, flights hourly ) via Philippines/Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific/Tiger Airways by van or tricycle ( 10 mins. ) to Caticlan port by ferry ( 30 mins. ) to Boracay’s single entry point Manila by Sea :
by bus ( 2 ½ hours, hourly ) from Manila to Batangas Port Via ” 2GO ” ocean ferry – Batangas to Caticlan Port ( 9 hour non-stop sea voyage ) . Schedule : 2 trips per day departing Batangas Port at 8 am / 7 pm every monday , wednesday , friday , saturday and sunday , 1 trip per day at 8 am every tuesday and 7 pm every thursday by ferry ( 30 mins. ) to Boracay’s single entry point
The most popular tourists’ attractions of Boracay are:
• Mount Luho: This is the highest peak of this island with a height of 100 m above the sea level.
• Bat Caves: Located on the north East coast of Yapak it is the home of cave bats and the giant fruit bats.
• Dead Forest: The hundreds of dead plants of this forest make it look haunted. The landscaped silhouette formed by this forest is worth watching.
• The Kar-Tir Shell Museum:This museum has the most wonderful collection of art works made of shells.
- Airport shuttle
- Bicycle rental
- Business center
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Family Room
- Handicapped room
- Internet access
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public area
- Massage treatment
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Valet laundry
- Water sport