A Beachfront Getaway in the Heart of Boracay
Commanding a picturesque view from its lively beachfront setting, Shore Time Hotel Boracay will make you fall in love with the tropical paradise that is Boracay Island.
With an enviable location along the velvety expanse of White Beach, the hotel is the perfect place to retreat to after frolicking under the sun. It has 28 cozy guestrooms that beckon a supremely comfortable holiday.
There will be a seventy five pesos (Php75.00) per person Environmental Fee and one hundred pesos (Php 100.00) per person Terminal Fee to be paid at the Caticlan Jetty Port upon arrival. And another one hundred pesos (Php 100.00) per person Terminal Fee at the Cagban Jetty port. The charges shall be under personal account.
• Check In : 14:00 • Check Out : 12:00 • GMT Time : +08:00 – Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
The quickest way to travel to Boracay Island, is to take a plane from Manila domestic terminal and fly directly to either the cities of Kalibo or Caticlan on Panay Island.
The flight time to either city is 1 hour.
Caticlan is the jump off port to catch a ferry or banca boat to Boracay Island, so the short transfer time from plane to ferry is minimal, no more than 10 minutes. Flights to Kalibo are by Boeing 737 aircraft. From Kalibo you have a 1 ½ to 2 hour trip by air conditioned bus or private mini van, which will take you to Caticlan. Once you have reached Caticlan, you have a twenty minute banca trip to Boracay Island. The banca trip will drop you off at one of the three Boat Stations on White Beach, which is on the west coast of Boracay Island.
The most popular tourists’ attractions of Boracay are:
• Mount Luho: This is the highest peak of this island with a height of 100 m above the sea level.
• Bat Caves: Located on the north East coast of Yapak it is the home of cave bats and the giant fruit bats.
• Dead Forest: The hundreds of dead plants of this forest make it look haunted. The landscaped silhouette formed by this forest is worth watching.
• The Kar-Tir Shell Museum: This museum has the most wonderful collection of art works made of shells.
- Business center
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Dry cleaning service
- Internet access (Wi-Fi) in public area
- Massage treatment
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Tour desk
- Tourist spots shuttle
- Water sport