The Orient Beach is an iconic hotel in Boracay Island. Newly opened in April, 2014, it is a modern architectural masterpiece created by Architect Beth Concepcion, while the hotel’s grounds, landscape gardens were designed by Artist Ronnie Yanoc. Boasting of spectacular views of Boracay sea and lush landscapes greenery and local villages, the exquisite tropical setting within the island is unrivalled. Minimalist interiors, breathtaking views and traditional touches of local décors.
The Orient beach Boracay is carefully created to fulfill traveler’s expectation for a comfortable stay in a modern hotel room, local Boracay’s beauty and artfully blending tradition with comfort and sophistication awaits you! Deliver a unique experience in a local village setting.
Located within minutes from main attractions of Boracay and station one, more than just a destination, is an experience.
The Orient Beach Boracay is designed to reflect a contemporary interpretation of Modern Asian style and architecture. Constructed with local materials and exotic native woods, the hotel offers very modern rooms decorated with rich fabrics in soft earth tones and exquisitely crafted local furnishings.
We offer free Wifi in all areas
• Check In : 14:00 • Check Out : 12:00 • GMT Time : +08:00 – Singapore
There are two options to come Boracay Island from Manila.
Caticlan Airport or Godofredo Ramos (MPH)
Available airlines for this airport are Philippine Airlines, PAL Express and Cebu Pacific.
This is the nearest airport to the island. Just 5-10 mins from airport to Jetty Port by Tricyle and 10 mins boat transfer. Once arrived at the Boracay Island, take a tricyle to come to The Orient Beach, Boracay. Alternatively you can book your transfer by Southwest or IslandStar transport.
Kalibo Airport (KLO)
Available airlines for this airport are Philippine Airline, PAL Express, Cebu Pacific, Tiger Airways, AirAsia. Kalibo is a leisurely 1.5-hour transfer by land to Caticlan via bus or van available at the airport, the jump-off point to go to Boracay Island.
There are direct international flights to Kalibo from Incheon, Busan, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong.
After 10 minutes boat transfer to Boracay Island, take a tricyle to come to The Orient Beach, Boracay. Alternatively you can book your transfer by Southwest or IslandStar transport.
1. White beach is the most popular beach in Boracay. With its beautiful stretch of powdery white sand against azure water, this area is also the commercial centre of the island with many restaurants, cafes, bars, internet cafes, shops, bakeries, etc. Many prime resorts and hotels in Boracay are located in this stretch.
2. Puka beach is a popular beach here and is the perfect example of a tropical island with white sand, blue waters, and palm groves. Puka Beach was named after puka shells found along its shoreline. These materials are used as fashion accessories.
3. Bat Cave: Located in the western part of the island, the Bat Caves is a unique tourist spot in Boracay. Tourists need to go one hike through the forest to reach the mouth of the cave which is home to small cave bats and giant fruit bats that roam around the area after sunset. This place is quite a popular site for naturalists, photographers and adventure seekers.
4. Baling Hai Beach is another beautiful and popular beach in Bocaray where tourists can enjoy swimming, snorkelling and dining in a relaxed, peaceful environment. It boasts of a restaurant on top of the cliff that overlooks the whole area and provides visitors an amazing view of the island.
5. Mount Luho is the highest point in Boracay and one of the tourist attractions that rises up to an altitude of 100 meters above sea level. It is a small mountain with a viewing deck and one can get an amazing view of the east coast from of the island.
6. Crocodile Island is a real life adventure. Crocodile Island enjoys an unspoiled and abundant marine life. The area is just bursting with underwater activity. A snorkelling expedition in the area gives tourists the chance to see a breath-taking collection of corals together with a wide selection of fish.
7. Crystal Cove is a privately developed island that boasts of good underground snorkelling, and the place is ideal for those interested in water sports and having a sense of adventure.
8. Boracay Butterfly Gardens on Bulabog Beach is a must-see place where tourists can tour and see some butterflies of every shapes and colours.
9. Dead Forest: With dead tree trunks sticking out of stagnant water, the Dead Forest presents a highly romantic scene surrounded by old folk tales about ghosts and goblins. Local folk believe supernatural occurrences take place here, particularly on full moon nights.
10. Spas: Boracay has some well known spas where tourists can relax and enjoy soothing massage and other treatments.
- Airport shuttle
- Dry cleaning service
- Family Room
- In-room Internet access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Massage treatment
- Pool bar
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Shuttle service
- Smoking Area